Car rental turkey
More than 3000 cars available for rent
Car hire with us
car rental in turkey
Renting a car in Turkey provides flexibility for tourists, allowing them to explore beyond major cities. Many international and local agencies offer services, and a variety of vehicles are available to suit different budgets and needs. Renters must usually be between 21 and 25, have a valid driver’s license, and often an International Driving Permit. It’s wise to book in advance, especially during peak seasons, and to understand the included insurance and rental terms. Familiarity with local traffic laws, parking, and potential fuel costs is essential for a smooth experience.
Car hire in turkey — information
|📌 Average car rental duration?||10 days|
|💰 Price of a car rental in Turkey?||18€ per day|
|🚗 Popular car types||Economy, Lux|
|⭐ Most popular model||VW Passat|
Flexibility and Freedom
Renting a car allows you to explore Turkey at your own pace, without relying on public transportation schedules.
Access to Remote Locations
A rental car provides access to remote and less-touristy destinations, offering a unique experience.
Variety of Options
Numerous rental agencies provide a wide range of vehicles to suit different needs and budgets.
Comfort and Convenience
Traveling by rental car provides comfort, especially for families or groups, and the convenience.
cheap car rental turkey
Budget Car Rental is a popular choice in Turkey, offering various car types to suit different needs. With locations in major cities and airports, they provide convenient options for travelers. Booking online in advance and choosing the right vehicle size can help you find competitive rates. Always check the terms and conditions to understand what’s included.
We rent cars not only in Turkey, but with us you can also tenerife car hire south airport and Albania.
Rented a car in Turkey and had a fantastic experience! Great rates, clean vehicle, and friendly service. The rental gave me the freedom to explore off the beaten path. Highly recommend!
long term car rental turkey
Long-term car rental in Turkey can be a practical solution for those who are planning an extended stay in the country, whether for business, leisure, or any other reason. Here are some things you may want to consider:
- Rental Agencies: International rental agencies like Hertz, Enterprise, Avis, Sixt, and Europcar are present in Turkey. Local companies might offer competitive prices but make sure to read reviews and understand the terms and conditions.
- Insurance: Check what insurance is included and what additional coverage might be required or beneficial. In Turkey, the driving conditions can be different from what you’re used to, so adequate insurance is essential.
- Driving License: Make sure your driver’s license is valid in Turkey. An International Driving Permit (IDP) is generally recommended, along with your national driving license.
- Contracts and Terms: When renting for a longer period, there may be special conditions, rates, and requirements. It’s essential to read the fine print and ensure you understand the contract’s terms.
- Vehicle Choice: Depending on your needs and where you’ll be staying, you might need a specific type of vehicle. Make sure to choose a car that suits your requirements in terms of size, fuel efficiency, and other factors.
- Local Traffic Laws: Familiarize yourself with Turkey’s traffic laws and regulations. Some rules might be different from what you’re used to, and understanding them will make your driving experience more enjoyable and safer.
- Costs: Prices can vary significantly based on the vehicle, rental period, insurance, and additional services. Make sure to compare different offers and include all the necessary costs in your budget.
- Long-term Leases: Some companies specialize in long-term leases, which might be more economical for an extended stay. This might include options for monthly or even yearly rentals.
- Payment Method: Ensure that your preferred payment method is accepted and be aware of any possible foreign transaction fees if you’re paying with a credit card from another country.
- Emergency Contacts: Make sure you have the necessary contact information for the rental company, roadside assistance, and other relevant support in case of an emergency.
- Inspection: As with any rental, thoroughly inspect the vehicle before accepting it and document any existing damage to avoid being charged for it later.
- Delivery and Collection: Depending on your location and the rental company’s policies, you might be able to have the car delivered and collected at a place of your choice. This can be particularly convenient for long-term rentals.
- Local Support: Depending on the rental company, you may have access to customer support in your language. It’s beneficial to have this assistance, especially if you run into any issues or have questions during your rental period.
In summary, long-term car rental in Turkey is readily available and can be a convenient option. By taking some time to research and plan, you can find a deal that suits your needs and enjoy a hassle-free experience. Make sure to consult with the rental agency directly, as they can provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information.
fatikh kurabCLIENT SERVICE
Need help with car rental in Turkey? write to us. write to us. write to us
When traveling to Turkey, renting a car can be the key to unlocking freedom and flexibility in your journey. Whether you’re a tourist exploring the rich history or a business traveler needing mobility, understanding the landscape of car rentals in Turkey is essential. How do you choose a rental agency? What should you know about rental agreements? Let’s explore!
Choosing a Rental Agency
International vs. Local Companies
There are plenty of options in Turkey, from well-known international agencies to local gems. While international companies may provide more standardized services and English support, local companies might offer unique deals. What fits your comfort zone?
Online Reviews and Ratings
Take your time reading online reviews and ratings. They provide genuine insights from other travelers who have been in your shoes.
Understanding Rental Agreements
Terms and Conditions
Rental agreements are not mere formalities; they’re the rulebook of your rental game. You don’t want surprises, do you? Spend some time with the fine print!
Insurance isn’t just a safety net; it’s peace of mind.
Liability insurance is generally a must. But how much coverage do you need? Consider your risk factors!
Collision Damage Waiver
Thinking of turning down the Collision Damage Waiver? Think again! It might be the shield you didn’t know you needed.
Types of Cars
From compact cars for city explorers to SUVs for family travelers, Turkey’s rental car scene has something for everyone. What’s your style?
Fuel efficiency is not just about saving money; it’s about responsible traveling. Choose wisely!
Driving in Turkey
Local Traffic Laws
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. The same applies to driving in Turkey. Understanding local traffic laws is more than obedience; it’s respect for the local culture.
Expect the unexpected! From bustling city streets to serene coastal roads, be prepared for an exciting ride.
Long-term Rental vs. Short-term
Costs and Benefits
Whether it’s a fleeting visit or an extended stay, understanding the difference between long-term and short-term rentals could save you time, money, and stress. Are you in for the long haul?
Renting a car in Turkey doesn’t have to be overwhelming. From choosing the right agency to understanding the fine print of the agreement, your perfect Turkish road trip is within reach. Ready to hit the road?
Note: the summer season in Turkey ends in September. If you decide to rest in the fall, you can go to the Canary Islands. One option to consider during your visit is tenerife car hire south airport, which will allow you the freedom to explore the beautiful landscapes at your leisure.
What documents do I need to rent a car in Turkey?
You’ll need a valid driver’s license, and an International Driving Permit (IDP) is often recommended.
Is it safe to drive in Turkey?
Like any country, driving in Turkey requires understanding and respecting local laws and conditions.
Can I pick up a car in one city and drop it off in another?
Many companies offer this flexibility, but always check the terms and conditions.
What is the minimum age to rent a car in Turkey?
Typically, the minimum age is 21, but it can vary by company and car type.
How do I ensure I get the best deal on my car rental?
Research, compare, read reviews, and don’t hesitate to ask questions directly to the rental agency. Your perfect deal is out there, waiting!